Information for School Groups
The Clifford E. Lee Nature Sanctuary, located less than forty-five minutes from Edmonton’s city centre, is an ideal field trip destination. The sanctuary provides students with the opportunity to explore the diversity of life in a marsh or learn about local plant communities.
If you are planning a field trip to the Clifford E. Lee Nature Sanctuary, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- School name and address
- Number in group
- Purpose of field trip
This information is used for management and fundraising purposes.
Before visiting the sanctuary, please review the “Guidelines for Responsible Sanctuary Use” with your class.
Responsible Sanctuary Use
- Stay on designated trails, boardwalks and viewing platforms.
- Watch wildlife from a distance, avoid nesting sites and do not disturb animals.
- Please do not pick flowers or remove plants from the Sanctuary.
- Stay with the group at all times.
- Try not to disrupt the wildlife viewing activities of others.